Hi guys,the ground is about to be booked but I don’t know about the details so far. In the meantime, I need to know if you are OK or not for Sunday.

So far, on the doodle, people who have said yes are: Damien, Matt V, Steph, Pierre the pilar, Greg

Training is on tomorrow, no rain forecasted (lucky in the tsuyu), so hopefully see you all there.


Share This